Sometime later in my life around 25, I wish to make a commemoration of a showcase that explains who I am. This will be jointed by multiple performances, mainly of me dancing, singing, and also exhibiting my artworks. This will be a very important event to me because considering how I have stage fright; me volunteering means a lot. One reason why I wish to do this is to show others the spiritual talents that God has given me. I also want to show those who went against my dream that dreams do come true if only you try hard enough.
This commemoration will start off with an opening of a dancing and singing performance. Following that will be an exhibition of the different types of art I have made by then. Because this is a commemoration, I will not repeat this and only do this for one day. I do not want to repeat this over and over again because then, the value of this remembrance will start to decline.
During this commemoration, I will make a speech,
“Thank you all for coming here tonight. I will first give my thanks to my family and friends who supported my dream. Through tonight’s showcase, I will show you the gift God has given to me. The gift that explains who I am, and who I have become. Everyone has a gift from God, and I will be showing you one of the gifts God sent out to His children.”
“Thank you all for coming here tonight. I will first give my thanks to my family and friends who supported my dream. Through tonight’s showcase, I will show you the gift God has given to me. The gift that explains who I am, and who I have become. Everyone has a gift from God, and I will be showing you one of the gifts God sent out to His children.”
Last of all, because this isn’t a strict commemoration, I will not ask to follow many rules. However, I will have few notes for people to keep in mind. The appropriate outfit for this gathering will be casual / party. Because this showcase is mainly about who I am, I will have few restrictions that go against my values and beliefs. Therefore, I will ban all cigarettes, alcohol, and drugs, and food will not be allowed—food will be provided.
Although this is all for the future, I will start guiding myself to always trust in myself and work hard to make this commemoration of my gift from God become true.
No comments:
Post a Comment